Turbine Technology Partners offers expert Root Cause Analysis (RCA) services to help operators understand the root cause of the issue or failure, identifying both preventative and corrective actions as necessary to prevent re-occurrence. Turbine Technologies Partners’ RCA Process is based on well proven Six Sigma DMAIC principles and provides wind turbine operators with the confidence that the problem will only be solved once….."first time right."
Turbine Technology Partners RCA failure investigation services include:
- Wind turbine blade failure investigations including lightning damage
- Turbine collapse investigations
- Drivetrain failure investigations including gearbox, generator, coupling
- Wind turbine fire investigations
- Review and analysis of historical turbine performance data, fault logs and site lightning data, if appropriate, to determine most likely root cause of failure.
- On-site wind turbine component inspections
- Identify cost effective solution to address failure mode, if applicable
- Oversight of corrective action implementation and quality audits
- Collection and analysis of control data to confirm effectiveness of solution